The School Day – Start and Finish Times
- Breakfast club starts at 8.00am in the Lodge.
- The playground opens at 8.45am and parents/carers are welcome to bring their children and wait with them in the playground from this time.
- At 8.45am (Soft Start) a bell will sound and all children will be able go to their classrooms independently. Reception children come in using the Reception playground entrance. Nursery & 2+ class children can be escorted by their parents/carers to the classroom door.
- There are staff members in every class to welcome the children and start them on a range of learning activities ranging from reading, handwriting, spelling, number bonds, times tables and reviewing previous learning.
- The normal school day starts promptly at 9.00am.
- Please note that any child arriving after 9.00am must report to the school office and will be marked late.
- The end of the school day is 3.20pm for EYFS and KS1 and 3.30pm for KS2.
- We have a Playcentre which runs from 3.30pm until 6.00pm plus a range of after school clubs (with different individual timings)