PUPIL PREMIUM REVIEWS
Since becoming the first national winner of the Pupil Premium Awards, we have been successfully sharing good practice by providing Pupil Premium reviews for schools across the country.
Would your school benefit from a comprehensive review of pupil premium provision?
- Reviews are tailored to your needs in terms of duration and content, typically including:
- Analysis of attainment/progress of pupil premium children and identification of gaps/areas for development
- Examination of pupil premium spending and impactExploration of the effectiveness of existing interventions and consideration of new initiatives
- Observations of interventions
- Discussions with key staff, governors and pupils.
- Advice on informed decision making, monitoring and evaluation of pupil premium and steps for improvement
Costs are negotiable based on the size of your school and the length and depth of the review you want. As a guide, for a two-form entry school, a detailed review generally takes 2 working days. You can pay for the review using your pupil premium or any other part of your school’s budget.