PUPIL PREMIUM CONSULTATIONS AND INSET TRAINING
Since becoming the first national winner of the Pupil Premium Awards, we have been successfully sharing good practice by providing consultancy services for schools across the country.
How do you know if your school is doing all it can to spend pupil premium funds wisely and whether it effectively targets activities that will make the biggest difference? We can help.
A range of advisory and training services are available to enable schools to make the most of their pupil premium funding. Recent examples of INSET and consultancy topics include:
- Overcoming barriers for pupil premium pupils
- Ensuring high expectations
- Increasing parental engagement
- Providing effective interventions
- Evidence gathering and reporting on pupil premium funding
- Maximising impact through effective monitoring, evaluation and follow up
- Using evidence from data and research to make informed decisions about provision
Costs are negotiable depending on duration, topic and locality.