(Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale 1-6 – Required for September 2018)
“Excellence for All and Excellence from All”
Do you have the highest of expectations? Have you got a proven track record of excellent teaching? Do you put children first? Are you inspirational? If so, Pakeman is the school for you.
- Be an exceptional, creative classroom teacher
- Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our pupils
- Believe that every child can achieve
- Be committed to the highest standards of learning, teaching, planning and assessment for learning
- Be able to support children to become independent learners who take a lead in their own learning
- Have an ability to take a lead in an area of responsibility
- Be able to share your expertise with other staff
- Have a genuine love of working with children
- Prioritise basic skills and be able to plan small steps for closing gaps as well as stretching higher attainers
- Be a committed team member, a motivator and an inspiration
We can offer you:
- A happy and positive working environment and truly amazing children
- Opportunities for professional development and the opportunity to make a difference within our rapidly moving school
- Friendly, supportive colleagues who are committed to continuous improvement.
- Enthusiastic children who want to learn
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require DBS clearance.
Visits to view the school and meet our children and staff are warmly welcomed. Please contact Gill Dukelow, School Business Manager, to arrange a visit or for an application pack.
Start Date: September 2018