I am extremely delighted to be able to tell you that our children have once again achieved some super results this year. There is an overall increasing trend in results across the school and some significant improvement has been made since we were last inspected in 2011.
In year 6, children have attained above national expectations at L4+ as a result of the excellent progress they have made.
Results at KS1 have improved and children and have made excellent progress.
Over the past 5 years there is an increasing trend in results and there has been significant improvement since we were last inspected in 2011 as shown below.
We are not complacent and we are constantly working to improve the school further by ensuring high quality learning takes place so that children reach their full potential. To that end we have set some key improvement priorities for the coming year.
• Raise attainment in WRITING
• Raise attainment in PHONICS
• Increase % of children exceeding national expectations- MORE ABLE
• Increase % of OUTSTANDING TEACHING in the school
• Continue to NARROW THE GAP or key groups of children, especially new joiners, SEN and persistent absentees
• Embed a broad, rich and inclusive NEW CURRICULUM
• Enhance provision in the EYFS through developing 2+ provision and further improving outdoor learning
• Develop an effective system for ASSESSMENT WITHOUT LEVELS
Please see our school improvement priorities attached. Thank you so much for your continued support. We look forward to working together over the coming year to make Pakeman the “best it can be”.