Pakeman Primary School belongs to Futurezone, a collaborative education improvement partnership of 19 Islington schools (16 primary and 3 secondary), working together to achieve excellent outcomes for children in our community. There are 4 key aims:
- Excellence in teaching and learning
- Developing inspiring leaders
- Collaboration between children
- Innovative business management achieving best value
We work together in a number of ways:
- Collaborating at a leadership level (for headteachers, deputy teachers, middle leaders and teachers to network, undertake joint training and share ideas and best practice )
- Creating opportunities for children to work together across schools through exciting termly projects – collaborative poetry competition – Kenwood House painting and writing project and a multimedia film project
- Collaborating through FutureZone Science Network and learning hub.
For more information about Futurezone please click here.