2+ and nursery parents…
We hope you can make this afternoon’s parent workshop on language development in young children. Here are some links to the activities and websites we will be discussing during the workshop…
- For information and advice on different types of speech and language difficulties and strategies you can use at home to support your child click here.
- For detailed information on the different stages of language development and what to look out for if you have concerns click here.
- For a list of great picture books to share with 2-5 year olds click here.
- Talk with me – Communication tips for parents 2 to 3 years
- Talk with me – Communication tips for parents 3 to 4 years
- Talking Time Activity Cards – Set 1 of 2
- Talking Time Activity Cards – Set 2 of 2