At Pakeman School our children, families and staff come from all over the world, and have a wide range of religions, cultures, languages and beliefs. We pride ourselves on the inclusiveness and togetherness of our school community, which is based on respecting and celebrating our differences.
Some of the principles we adopt are:
- showing respect for every individual
- promoting non-violence and peace
- encouraging and supporting mutual understanding and cooperation
- providing all our children with equal opportunities to learn
- caring for our whole community
We would love the world to reflect the kind of community spirit and values that we have established here at Pakeman.
- What values would you like to see throughout the world and why?
- Or, what is your message of peace?